Download The Sims 4 UI Cheats From Below. The Sims 4 UI Cheats Extension MOD enables you to add cheat codes via directly clicking on the UI. Read More Below.
The Sims 4 is an amazing real-life scenario based game, where you literally do everything that you do on a normal day. In the game you have to eat lunch on time, have to use the bladder, clean your house, or have fun with other simmers. One of the best features of Sims 4 is the use of cheats. The Sims 4 cheats are used to increase or decrease a certain feature on the game.
For instance, if you need to make your friendship last longer with other sims, then you can use a cheat code to make the things a little bit easier. There are cheat codes available for almost every game expansion pack. We have a detailed list of cheat codes available on our site. Make sure to check them out if you face any problem.
Download the Sims 4 UI Extension Cheats Below
Navigate Our Sims 4 Cheats Page
- 1 Download the Sims 4 UI Extension Cheats Below
- 2 The Sims 4 UI Extension Cheat/Mod Latest:
- 3 Sims 4 UI Cheats Older Versions:
- 4 How to Install the Sims 4 UI Extension Cheat/Mod
The Sims 4 UI Extension Cheat/Mod Latest:
The Sims 4 UI extension enables you to add cheat codes via directly clicking on the UI, without typing them manually. The Sims 4 UI mod is essential for every sims player if your aim is to play the game via Cheat codes. It makes the job a lot easier.
Functions Included in this Sims 4 UI Cheats Mod
- Increase your Need by just clicking or dragging
- Gain $1000 by left clicking on the money counter
- Set household funds by right-clicking on the money counter
- Remove any moodlet by right-clicking
- Fill aspiration Goal by right-clicking
- Promote or Demote your sim by right-clicking on the job icon
- Increase or decrease skill bar by right click
- Set relationship values by right click
How to Install the Sims 4 UI Extension Cheat/Mod
- Download the file from the link above
- Extract the file in your PC
- Place the .package and .ts4script file in your Mod folder
- The default directory is Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
- Go to The Sims 4 game settings and Enable script Mods option
- Default path Settings>Others>Enable Custom content and Mods